Sunday, March 04, 2007

NOT Hermione Granger?!?!?!?

You scored as Albus Dumbledore. You are very wise, observant, and analyctical. You have a very "well-organized" mind, which makes you function in a calm and fair manner. Though you get angered easily, its rare of you to ever act our of temper. You are constantly seeing the good in people and are naturally forgiving because of it. You're easy to please and a great person to learn from.

Albus Dumbledore

75%

Oliver Wood

66%

Sirius Black

59%

Remus Lupin

56%

Hermione Granger

53%

Harry Potter

53%

Percy Weasley

53%

Lord Voldemort

53%

Neville Longbottom

50%

Luna Lovegood

47%

Bellatrix Lestrange

47%

Severus Snape

44%

Ron Weasley

44%

Draco Malfoy

9%

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 81% Dumbledore, 66% Lupin and 63% Hermione.

That quiz took FOREVER!

Wayfarer said...

I earned a tie between Dumbledore and...get this!

Luna Lovegood!

HAHAHA!!

Fran said...

My top three are:
Albus Dumbledore 84%, Sirius Black 72%, and Remus Lupin 69%. As per my blog, I am more Lord Voldemort than I am Ron Weasley or Draco Malfoy (0%). How odd is that?

Kizz said...

Me? Neville Longbottom ALL the way.