
I discovered this (above) this morning. Ah, sweet elixer of life! Far fewer calories than a Dunkin Donuts latte (less than 20% calories from fat) and a delicious dose that satisfies my need for caffeine in a froofy beverage. Plus I don't have to wait in the interminable line at DD.
What's your energy boost of choice?
2 comments:
It's not an energy boost, per se, but I've been addicted to Odwalla Monster C strawberry and Mo' Beta drinks for a while now. STUPID expensive, but I'm trying to ameliorate that by cutting it with equal amounts of cold green tea...
I think everyone knows that I do coffee. Dark roasts are best, with cream and sugar. A tall cup in the morning is plenty for most days, although sometimes a cup in the evening keeps the productivity up at the end of the day (at the expense of not being able to get up early the next morning).
Post a Comment