At approximately 9:15 this evening, I finished the final book of the series. It was truly brilliant. I don't want to say too much, because I know how sensitive some people are. But if you have already started it, keep reading. If you haven't started, START!
I was afraid I would feel let down after all the hype. But I don't. And it was good.
Now I am off to spend a couple of days alone (yes, ALONE) in the house, getting a couple of projects done while there are no nipperkins underfoot. But I also hope to have time to sit down and medidate on life, and to set myself some goals, schedules and parameters that will allow me to accomplish everything I want/need to do in my life without losing my grip. Wish me luck.....
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I not only wish you luck, but offer whatever support you can use from me. Kizz and I are seriously thinking about taking you up on the "gosh, I wish there were less of me" blog idea... Let's see what we can get going on that...
I've started and I'm officially hooked. So much fun.
Let me know when you're ready to jump on the new food habits bandwagon!
Post a Comment