So this is probably my fifth Friday off, and though I have been disappointed not to receive a single call to substitute teach in any of the 6 districts I applied to, I am using the time wisely. Today's plan involves doing some organizing in our attic storage area (mostly done, it could use another 30 minutes of my time), a trip to the library, a trip to the local food co-op (to purchase chocolate that fits the criteria of K's new dietary restrictions -- no unorganic refined sugar), getting my resume out for a job at the local charter middle/school and posting to this blog.
I'm now going to spend some time doing stream-of-consciousness cover letter writing (always entertaining) which I will soon transform into a kick-butt cover letter that will make them beg to hire me.
Happy Friday!
*The photograph is from a recent trip to the Smith Bulb Show at Smith College in Northampton, MA. I give full credit to my amazing new camera for its fabulousness.
4 comments:
It's a GLORIOUS photograph.
I'm sorry we didn't get around to resume and cover lettering when you were here. I'm happy to offer whatever online help I can, though, and you know my phone numbers...
Love you!
I can help with resumes and cover letters, too. I'm good at them. Have lots of resume coaching experience.
love you!
i'm stream of consciousness blog hopping!
:)
Faith, hope, and love -
the greatest of these is love:
jump into faith...
and you'll see with love.
Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
(what I write).
God believes in you.
God bless you.
Post a Comment