Thursday, May 10, 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

Yesterday at our staff meeting, my co-workers and I all sat around a picnic table finishing up our lunches and doing the standard preliminary “when is this meeting going to actually start, so we can finish and I can go back to work?” For some reason, we started discussing the proper use of the word “whom”. Strangely, although everyone seemed to know the correct usage, all but one of us agreed that the word is on its way out.

Guess who was the last holdout?


Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! I'm a TOTAL holdout on stuff like that! You should SEE the firestorm I caused when I dicussed the subjunctive mood on my blog last month - and the one I started when I posted a (terribly ignorant) sign on my blog last Saturday.

GAH!!