Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Kindergarten Mom's Motto

"If you are relaxed, you aren't paying attention!"

OR (for the Potter fans among us)

"Constant Vigilence"


I'm sure I will ease into the "routine" soon, but for now, I make lists. Lots and lots of lists. Lists for work. Lists for home. Lists for Soren (though she helps to make these). Lists for Soren's teacher. Lists of things house projects to complete before winter. Lists....Lists.....LISTS!

Okay, I'm better now.

**Not really, though. Hey, denial ain't just a river in Egypt, baby!

3 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

Heh. Yeah; this is not news to me.

I'm trying to convince Punkin' Pie that ROUTINE is the way to go. If we can make stuff (like school mornings) HABIT, then we won't have to THINK about every damned detail - we'll just do it by rote. This is a very GOOD thing, but she's not buyin' it...

Kizz said...

I love lists. I love checking things off of them. I love being able to go to my list and see what needs to be done.

Too bad I don't go to the list more often, isn't it?

cosmetology mom said...

I make lists during class, just so I don't forget what I need to buy, get, do by the time I get home!! They don't always get done, but, CONSTANT VIGILENCE!