Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A TV Meme

1. Bold the shows you've watched every episode of
2. Italicize the shows you've seen at least one episode of
3. Post your answers



50. Quantum Leap – I love Scott Bakula (and not just because I saw him once at Caesar’s Forum Shops in Las Vegas)
49. Prison Break
48. Veronica Mars
47. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
46. Sex & The City

45. Farscape
44. Cracker- I have seen every episode of the British version (which is the one I think they mean). Robbie Coltrane was perfect.
43. Star Trek
42. Only Fools and Horses
41. Band of Brothers

40. Life on Mars
39. Monty Python's Flying Circus
38. Curb Your Enthusiasm
37. Star Trek: The Next Generation
36. Father Ted

35. Alias
34. Frasier
33. CSI: Las Vegas

32. Babylon 5
31. Deadwood – I really enjoyed it, but the swearing got to me. My girls were really young, and it seemed like it would contaminate them.

30. Dexter – too creeeeeepy
29. ER – I have seen all the early episodes (about the first five years). Becoming a mom changed the way I looked at the episodes involving children, and the adrenelin shot it was giving me was keeping me up when I desperately needed to sleep.
28. Fawlty Towers – multiple times
27. Six Feet Under
26. Red Dwarf - I saw most of the first three seasons. I enjoyed it for its twisted British humor.

25. Futurama – it’s like the Simpsons, but funnier, and less mean.
24. Twin Peaks – I have seen a few episodes, but I never succumbed to obsession.
23. The Office UK – funny, but too close to home at times. I’ve worked for someone just like him, and it wasn’t funny at the time.
22. The Shield – I have seen a couple of episodes, but had a difficult time accepting Michael Chiklis’ character (though he’s absolutely amazing in the role). The Commish was too fresh in my mind.
21. Angel

20. Blackadder – all episodes, all incarnations and even the specials
19. Scrubs – my dh really loves the show, I don’t like it as much as he does, but still find it hilarious.
18. Arrested Development – loved the actors in it, just never floated my boat
17. South Park – I laugh against my will, and my own better judgement.
16. Doctor Who (new version) – not yet but I hope to get it from Netflix soon.

15. Heroes – YES!
14. Firefly
– YES!
13. Battlestar Galactica (new version) – yes, on DVD.
12. Family Guy – yes, but again, against my better judgment. I have never been so horrified to see a cartoon character naked.
11. Seinfeld – the source of many excellent quotations.

10. Spaced
09. The X-Files – yes, I had a David Duchovny thing for a while.
08. The Wire
07. Friends – I also had/have a Chandler thing. Well, it’s really a Matthew Perry thing (still bitter about Studio 60).
06. 24
– only when I need an adrenalin fix.

05. Lost – I loved the first season, then “lost” interest when things started getting really weird.
04. The West Wing – I’ve only seen a few episodes but I’m sure I’ll catch up on the DVDs
03. The Sopranos –no desire to see more.
02. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
01. The Simpsons – when I have to watch it, I do so reluctantly.


Okay, back to work for me. I'll take American History for $800 please Alex.

1 comment:

Kizz said...

Perhaps there will be a TV category on your test.

I really think you might enjoy Veronica Mars, the first season at the very least. Also, have you seen Slings & Arrows? Only 3 short seasons but worth every single moment. I think you'd like that a lot too. You know in your scads of free time.