Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Political Me

I don't often talk politics. I have pretty firmly held beliefs about the role of government and the American political system. I believe that everyone has the right to their own beliefs, political or spiritual, as long as they do no harm to others. Some people I work with believe that others who don't agree with them politically are "stupid". I think that is just "stupid" (bad word in our house).

But here it is - my place in the political spectrum.

You are a

Social Liberal
(80% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(10% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Socialist




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also : The OkCupid Dating Persona Test


I'm a little bit surprised at how solidly I fall in the "Socialist" category, but I think I am in good company.

(I am not sure that the images are showing up the way they should. But you can go here to do the test yourself.)

No comments: