Well, it's not out on DVD yet, but the soundtrack to Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is out on iTunes. It's only $10 and DRM free, which means you can download it and convert it to play on something other than an iPod.
[Aside -- this is one of my pet peeves about iTunes. Stuff that you buy on it can only be transferred to a non-iPod with a loss of quality. I am the proud owner of a psiPod -- pseudo-iPod, that is. Maybe I should just break down, save my pennies and buy an iPod? Nah, I like kvetching about it too much.]
So go. Download. Spread the word. And sing at the top of your lungs....
"And it's plan to see, evil inside of me, is on the rise!"
That will really freak out the straights.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bought it (as a video on iTunes for my iPod, sorry) last week to take on my bus trip. Best bus entertainment ever. Or it would have been if I'd sung along so the whole bus could share. Awe...wait for it....some!
I liked it, but not enough to buy it, I don't think. Maybe I don't "get" it well enough...
Post a Comment